Dr Anupama Ganga is a board certified physiatrist and sports medicine specialist. After completing her medical school and residency in India, she completed further residency training in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Kessler Institute of Rehabilitation in New Jersey, one of the top rehabilitation hospitals in the country.
Dr Ganga then spent a fellowship year with Dr Marko Bodor – a leading name in diagnostic musculoskeltal ultrasound in Napa California – receiving further training in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, Interventional Spine Procedures and Sports Medicine. She joined Gracer Medical Group in January 2013 as an associate.
Her goal is to provide better quality of life for people affected by various musculoskeletal and neurological disorders and conditions. Her training in the use of musculoskeletal ultrasound is an asset to diagnose and treat musculoskeletal and neurologic conditions, including sports injuries.
Dr Ganga’s expertise include, but are not limited to:
- Diagnosis and treatment of painful joint, tendon, ligament, muscle and peripheral nerve conditions
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Fluoroscopically (x-ray) guided spinal interventions, such as epidural injection and nerve blocks
- Rehabilitation of persons with chronic musculoskeletal and neurological disorders such as spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, and stroke
- Regenerative Medicine including prolotherapy and platelet rich plasma injections (PRP) for tendon, ligament and joint injuries
- Electrodiagnostic studies (EMG/NCS)